Saturday, April 05, 2003

Proud mommy time again. :-) I don't know if you recall my blogging about the districtwide choir that Brittany tried out for last fall, well, today is (finally) the day of the performance. She had to be at their final practice at 8:30am and she just got home about half an hour ago. We went shopping last night and found her a new dress. She is so excited. They had a long day of practice but she said it was fun. She said at one point the director asked her assistant if any of the voices were standing out the the first person she mentioned was the "girl in the black shirt" and pointed at Brittany. I am so proud of her. The actual performance is at 7:00 tonight and we still have to stop on the way and get her new shoes. So I'd better get going. :-) Oh, I almost forgot, I scanned in the newsletter article about the festival, I emailed it to my dad so please feel free to read it. Have a great night, I know I will. :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template