Tuesday, April 15, 2003

John is on his way to go to the post office to get our taxes filed before the deadline. I was planning to go with him but as we were signing on all of the "X"s and filling out last minute info, we started snapping at each other. I think the stress of getting this all done at the last minute finally got to us so I figured it was best to stay home so that it didn't turn into a full scale argument. I mean, I was already at the point where I was yelling at him for chewing too loud! He doesn't just chew he chomps on his food so that it echoes.....I'm serious! Okay, I'm probably exaggerating a bit.......but not much. So, he is there, and hopefully the lines aren't too long and I am home doing laundry. I did find a cute survey at Kay's which I am going to do to get my mind off all of the other crap I should be doing. :-)

::Twenty Questions::

1. What is the furthest you've ever travelled? Canada on a fishing trip with my stepfather where I am sure he took us to the edge of the earth.
2. Which meal is the one you cook best? Tacos - I don't know about best but definitely most!
3. Where do you buy most of your clothes?I'm not really a clothes shopper although I would have to say most of my stuff comes from Gordmans or Kohls (think discount department stores)
4. What is your home town famous for?I live in Fargo, North Dakota, not much to be famous for other than the phrase "You Betcha!"
5. What was your best subject at school? Math
6. What sort of music would you never listen to? Country
7. Is there anything you would never eat? Mayonaise, just the smell of it makes me ill
8. How many languages can you speak? I'm sad to say I only speak English
9. Which sport do you like playing or watching the most? I love watching football and about the only sport I enjoy doing is swimming
10. Can you play a musical instrument? Which one(s)? I used to play the cello but I'm sure I have forgotten how by now.
11. What is the worst illness/injury you've ever had? I've never had a major injury or illness
12. Which blogging tool do you prefer? I use Blogger
13. What was the last charity you gave to? Do my children count? ROFL Actually I think the last time I donated money was to a local group rasing money for the troops.
14. How many romantic relationships have you had? I would have to say 5 serious relationships, and too many to count un-serious ones.
15. Where was the last restaurant you visited? Umm, I don't know the name of it, but yesterday Sara and I went out to eat at a chinese buffet.
16. Have you ever seen a band live? Which one? I'm going to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert on Saturday and Avril Lavigne on Sunday, I have actually seen quite a few but some of my favorites were Metallica, No Doubt, The Eagles, Styx, Pink Floyd
17. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?I can't really think of any one famous that I would like to meet, maybe Maya Angelou, I think she would be such an interesting person to talk to.
18. Have you ever been on television? Nope
19. Have you ever stayed overnight in a hospital?Yes, when I had the kids and never more than one night at a time. I hate hospitals.
20. What is your ultimate ambition? To write a book

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template