Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Do you know what today is? Of course, well guess what I don't have done. This is the first year that I haven't had my taxes filed in February or March. I don't know what is wrong with me, I don't make enough to owe them money, but I have been procrastinating all month. John is going to get all of our stuff over to Jenny today and hopefully they will get filed in time. It's not like I'm going to get anything back anyway, I'm sure that any refund coming in will go towards John's past due child support. Which isn't a big deal because at least the amount owed will go down. But I guess that's why I haven't filed, when you know you won't get anything back, what's the big rush? LOL of course now that today is the deadline there is a big rush!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template