Wednesday, October 16, 2002

She got in! Woohoo! :-) Whew...what a relief. I was prepared to deal with another night of tears. In case you are completely confused right now I am referring to my post from yesterday. Brittany is of course very excited and happy that not only did she get in but her best friend did too. I am happy for her and the other four girls who were picked but I feel bad for the girls who didn't get in because it just sucks when your child is disappointed.

I guess her music teacher talked to her today to find out why she was so upset yesterday. Brittany explained that she didn't do her best and that "K" had made a sarcastic comment about how she had did. Brittany did tell her teacher that maybe she had taken it wrong but that it had made her feel bad. Her teacher confided in her that other girls had complained about "K" making rude, sarcastic comments so I think that made Britt feel a little better.

And yes, "K" did get in too so it should be interesting to see how it goes with her and Brittany having to work together so much. Most of the other girls in school fight over being friends with this girl, Brittany is the only girl in her class who doesn't care that they are not friends. Last year "K" bragged and bragged that she was going to get a particular solo and when Brittany got it instead she threw a big fit to the teacher that it wasn't fair, she also went out of her way to make Brittany feel bad. No matter where you go there is a little brat like that and I'm thankful that it isn't my kid but it still bothers me that Brittany has to deal with her. Of course it will only get worse as she gets older so she (Brittany) might as well learn how to deal with it now.

Well, that drama is over. Not much else going on. I did a few more minor changes today to that webpage project which is still not live. Danielle stood home from school sick today and John has been working late just about every night in the limo shop. Yesterday Anthony and I went to Brittany's school for a baby shower for all of the sugar babies. We played games and had juice and cookies. It was fun to see all of the other babies. The boys had the funniest babies but did good at holding them as they were eating etc. Well, I've got to get running, have a great night and if I haven't visited you recently I will be by very soon! ~hugs~

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template