Thursday, October 17, 2002

OMG, Guess what we woke up to this morning?! SNOW!! I couldn't believe it so I of course had to go outside and take pictures. We usually have snow by Halloween, but this is really early. I wonder if this is any indication as to what kind of winter we are going to have here in Fargo, North Dakota? The pictures below were taken in our backyard, you can click for a larger image. It is so gray and gloomy outside and the kids had to pull out their winter hats and mittens before they headed to school. I still have my patio furniture outside! I guess I'm gonna have to get it into the garage tonight. Well, I need to go get myself some coffee and I think I'm gonna bake a cake, there's something about the first snow that makes me want to bake! Have a great day and I hope it is warm and cozy where you are. :-)


::50 Questions Survey Added Today at 11:15am::
Survey swiped from Liz

1. Your name spelled backwards. Asil

2. Where were your parents born? Pueblo, Colorado

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Accounting software used for doing payroll for the limo company.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Buffalo Wild Wings....their Blazin' wings are soooo yummy and very, very hot!

5. Last time you swam in a pool? John and I swam at our hotel pool on our honeymoon this summer.

6. Have you ever been in a school play? No

7. How many kids do you want? If I could afford it I would have six but as it is I think I'll stick with the three I have and maybe one more.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Country

9. Are you registered to vote? No, in North Dakota you do not have to be registered to vote

10. Do you have cable? No, my kids would watch too much tv if we had it.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No

12. Ever prank call anybody? I hate to admit it but yeah we used to do it quite a bit. Stupid stuff which never would have worked if we would of had caller ID back then! lol

13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes, once at college for parking in the wrong lot.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Never have and never would, I'm too chicken.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Alaska

16. Do you have a garden? No, I have tried but I am just not any good at it.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? I don't read comics.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes and if I didn't know it before I would now for sure as Brittany spent quite a bit of time practicing it for music class

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, morning

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Sweet Home Alabama

21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and mushroom

22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Revlon's "Lavender Smoke" or "Ultraviolet", I never ever wear red.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, although I did put Brittany in a baby one once. She won 2nd place overall and 1st place for her dimples.

26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? I went out to dinner with my mom, we ate at Friday's

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Dove dark chocolate

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? The last presidential election

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? About a month ago, my mom was given a huge box from a friend, they were so yummy!

31. Have you ever won a trophy? No although I won quite a few journalism awards and competitions in high school

32. Are you a good cook? Absolutely not!

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Uhhh...yeah

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No, although my kids have bugged me for quite a few things they have seen.

35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yeah, I worked at a truck stop and we had to wear these weird black vests and then when I became the bookkeeper I had to wear these white shirts while I worked in a truck shop. It made no sense because they got so dirty but they had a laundry service so at least I didn't have to wash them.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Wax for Brittany's braces.

38. Ever throw up in public? No, although in junior high a friend of mine threw up all over my books and purse. It was quite gross and I made him clean out my purse and I got new books.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Can't a girl have both? lol

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No

42. Can ex's be friends? Yes, I think Jorge and I are better friends now than we were before.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My father-in-law

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Not really although as a toddler I had a ton of curly hair.

45. What message is on your answering machine? A generic message that came with the machine, I haven't figured out how to program the darn thing.

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Mango

47. What was the name of your first pet? Mary Anne a cocker spaniel mix

48. What is in your purse? Makeup, drivers license, credit cards, a pen, about $50 in cash, tons of change, way too many receipts, bandaids, a tampon, cough drops, Certs Powerful Mints and vitamin C drops.

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read a book and share a bowl of popcorn with my sweetie

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? A warm cozy house on our first snowy day.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template