Thursday, October 31, 2002

click for larger image

Happy Halloween! I hope you all had a safe and fun halloween. :-) The above picture is of all of the pumpkins that we carved a few days ago. I am so sorry for going so long without posting or keeping in touch. The cold I had a few weeks ago that I thought had went away came back and had me so sick I couldn't get out of bed. I finally got on antibiotics which has helped. I am feeling a lot better although I am still not completely well.

The kids had a great Halloween. Anthony and I helped with Danielle's Halloween party at school and then we all went trick-or-treating. Brittany went with a group of her friends (she was a gypsy) and Danielle who was a "50's girl" and Anthony who was Spiderman went with John and I.

We didn't stay out too long because it was way too cold. We all met up at my mom's house for a huge bonfire where we ate hotdogs and smores. I am so exhausted, I am heading to bed but I'll be back tomorrow to post a few pics of the kids in their costumes as well as just trying to catch you up on all that's new here and of course I will be visiting all of you to see what's new. :-) Thanks so much for all of the sweet visits and Halloween wishes! ~hugs~

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template