Saturday, November 02, 2002

Another quick post here. If I could quit running for all of two seconds I might actually be able to catch up here. We are running out the door to a surprise 50th bday party for John's sister and yesterday was spent moving my sister and getting her settled in. Her and her boyfriend of almost 9 years recently broke up and she moved into a new apartment. Danielle and I spent the night with her last night so that she wasn't alone for her first night. We got everything unpacked and cozy and enjoyed a night of watching movies with a bottle of wine.

I also wanted to share a few Halloween pics with you below. I'll be by to visit everyone soon, I promise! ~hugs~ Oh and thanks to Danielle who found me through Blogtree.com who reminded me that yesterday was my 2 year blog anniversary! :-)



Danielle as a 50's girl

Click for larger image

Brittany as a gypsy

Click for larger image

Anthony as Spiderman



No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template