Monday, September 23, 2002

The weekend flew by way too fast. The Storybook breakfast was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time and won lots of cute prizes. Brittany is looking forward to when she will be the one dressed up as a character although I was happy to see her still having fun and not growing up too fast. I'm glad I was able to keep that imagine of her in my mind as we got her ready to go to her very first wedding dance without me there.

She has a new girl in her class and this girl's mom got married on Saturday. Brittany was invited to the wedding dance. She got all dressed up, she wore her bridesmaid dress from my wedding, and we did up her hair and a bit of makeup. She looked so grown up and so excited to be going to a dance on her own. I dropped her off at the reception and told her to call John when she was ready to be picked up. I had a limo run that wasn't over until 1am so I wouldn't be home. At 11pm I called John and he still hadn't heard from Brittany, I wasn't too worried, I figured she'd be calling any minute. At 11:30 I checked back in, still no Brittany. Finally at midnight when there was still no call I told him to go right there and find her and call me immediately. She is too young to be dancing till midnight! lol I guess she was having so much fun she didn't even realize what time it was, she had a great time and waited up for me to come home so that she could tell me all about it.

This morning Anthony and I went to the school again for Monday Morning Mom's and now we are just waiting for the girls to come home from school so that we can go into town. John is making me buy a new computer moniter. We had a small fire a little over a year ago and the side of my moniter melted. Amazingly the moniter still works but the colors are a little off which as I'm sure you can imagine makes it hard to do graphics. So with my new project John has insisted that I get a new one.

The girls are home so I'd better get going. Have a great night! :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template