Friday, September 20, 2002

I am waiting for John to get out of the shower so that we can go out and yes celebrate. The meeting went very well and thankfully I don't feel too overwhelmed. I have been hired on as a graphic designer/consultant but they thankfully have their own in house programer who will handle all of the technical stuff that intimidates the hell out of me. There is a looming deadline which has everyone stressed so I have my work cut out for me. I still don't want to say what it is, keeping you in suspense is half the fun! ROFL The web site goes live October 1st and I will announce it here for you all to see. I am not even going to think about it tonight, I am just going to go out with John and have a wonderful night.

Tomorrow morning I am taking the kids to a Storybook Breakfast. It is hosted by the high school drama class. They all dress up as fairy tale characters and the kids get to eat pancakes with them, play games, win prizes. We have gone every year since Brittany was in preschool. It is so much fun and the kids are really looking forward to it. Tomorrow night I drive limo's all night and Sunday I am going to get stuff done around the house and hopefully catch up on all of my adoptions. I am so behind so if you have ordered one recently and haven't received it please be patient, I really have a lot going on. ANNA K. - Email is on the way for you. I am so sorry I haven't responded yet. I will do your graphics for you early next week, I promise! :-) Hope you all have a great weekend!! ~::~HUGZ~::~

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template