Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I think I am having graphic block, I just can't seem to focus on much of anything, particularly the project I am on serious deadline to finish. I did get a new moniter and lets just say there are a few graphics I have done that the colors are way off for. Ugh. I have some serious work to do to get everything changed but like I said I just can't focus so it will have to wait.

Brittany won the election and is now student council president of her school. She is very excited but at the same time she felt bad because she was running against a friend of hers and the friend didn't take the loss very well. I think she was just sad and didn't want to cry in front of anyone so she ran home but Brittany thought the girl was mad at her because they usually walk home together. Brittany went bike riding with her friends and found out that the girl wasn't mad just a little disappointed. I just feel bad that Britt couldn't be completely happy about her win because her friend was upset. Although she did admit that it was pretty cool to bang on the table with the mallet and adjourn her first meeting this afternoon. I just told her I was glad she won......and I didn't even have to bake cookies to bribe all the kids! ROFL

Anthony has suddenly become "too scared" to go to bed. I know it's just an excuse to not go to bed, but John is really worried that he is scared of something in his room. So the two of them have been going through his room (the mess is about the only scary thing in there!) looking for what could be scaring him. Last night Anthony's "Mr. Potato Head" game was put to rest because it was too scary. John removed the batteries so that it didn't make any more scary noises. I just rolled my eyes because I know that Anthony isn't scared he just doesn't want to go to bed! Men are so gullible! Yes dear, I'm talking to you. Don't get mad, you know it's true. lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template