Thursday, September 19, 2002

This is my second time trying to make this post. The first time I was almost done when my computer froze up before I could save it. I hate when that happens now I have to try to remember what I was saying and it just never seems to sound as good the second time around! lol

I know that I was posting about my meeting tomorrow. I have a meeting set up with the account executive for the website that I mentioned on Tuesday. I am a little nervous and a little excited. I don't have the account yet but he did like most of my ideas and tomorrow we will be able to discuss it more to see where it is going. I am nervous because after a few conversations I still don't know if he just wants to buy my graphics/layout or if he wants me to maintain the site. I don't know if I have the skills needed to keep up with what sounds like, will be a huge, long term project. I'll keep you posted....

Today is our first Brownie meeting. I am excited to have a smaller troop this year. I think we will be able to do more activities/trips with only 8 girls because there will be less chaos as compared to the 16 girls we had last year. Brittany is running for president for the school student council. She is running against a friend of hers. I offered to make cookies to bribe the kids with but she wouldn't hear of it. ROFL I then offered to make posters on the computer with a big picture of her face on them and plastering them all over the school. You should have seen her face, it was so funny! She is so serious sometimes. She was relieved to realize I was joking. hehe

I have to meet with Brittany's REACH (her school's gifted/talented program) teacher tonight, kinda a back-to-school night and then after that I have a limo run. Somedays there is just too much going on, I'm never sure if I'm coming or going. Tomorrow night John and I have a night with no kids. I hate to be so excited about it.....but I am! lol...I love my kids but I am so ready for a break! :-) My mom is nice enough to take them over night so that we can enjoy some alone time. I can't wait.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template