Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I took Brittany to the orthodontist today and got my nails done. Not a very exciting day, but hey, they can't all be exciting, and with the way things usually go for me, boring is good! lol I did get a frantic call from my mom this afternoon. Her and Bill had met with a local radio executive to discuss their advertising contract and he had mentioned he had liked the website I did for them. He wanted me to call him regarding a site that needs to be done ASAP because the project is behind schedule. I can't talk about it much because it is all confidential but keep your fingers crossed that I get his account. :-) I talked to him this afternoon and I really think that it will be a fun project to work on so tonight I will put together some ideas and hopefully he likes them.

Not much else going on, I'm waiting for candles from Missy, I have a few things I need to work on to get ready for our first Brownie meeting on Thursday and I as usual have a ton of laundry to do. Oh and I started my period which means I don't have to think about being pregnant for awhile. I still have mixed feelings about it, logically I know that right now isn't the best time to have another baby but sometimes when I see how big my three are getting I want another little one to hold and kiss and love. I put away the pregancy test that I didn't use, maybe I'll take it out next year when things are more settled in our new little family. When the times does come, John and I already have names picked out, it felt kinda silly talking about it but it was fun and sweet and a way for us to commit to each other that someday soon we want to have a baby together, just not right now.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template