Monday, June 03, 2002

Well, here is my before and after photos. I couldn't get a very good before picture because there was no one here to help me this morning. Damn, I really need to invest in a web cam! lol I felt like such an idiot trying to snap my own picture! But here it is, me and my hair! hehe


BEFORE


AFTER

When I got to the salon my hair was put into a ponytail and cut off, 15 inches of hair! What an easy way to lose 10lbs! lol My hair was donated to Locks of Love through the Roger Maris Cancer Center. Larry cut my hair, he is my mom's hairdressesr. He has never done my hair before, but I think he did a great job. I don't think you can tell from the pictures but I had my hair highlighted. It looks awesome. I'll have to take a better picture in the light so that the color comes out better. I wasn't sure what Marshall would think of my hair but he says he really likes it, and Anthony said, "Mom, I reallllly like your hair cut!" Larry is going to also do my hair the day of the wedding. Usually when I get my hair cut I just sit with a magazine hoping the person cutting my hair won't talk to me. lol Today was the first time I actually enjoyed having my hair cut. Larry is hilarious and I guess he is going to go to my bachelorette party! It should be a wild night. lol Oh, and I waxed my eyebrows for the very first time........all I can say is OWWWW!!

The girls also had their piano recital tonight. They both did a great job. Before I know it Anthony will be up there playing the piano! They are all getting way too big! Well, I'd better get going. I have a ton of laundry to do and children to referee! *Nite*Nite*

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template