Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I absolutely hate job hunting! Why is it that the first person you have to deal with is a stupid, anorexic receptionist who has no idea what her job is much less the job you are applying for but she talks to you like you are an idiot and have no business walking through the front door. At the same time I have a sneaking suspicion that if I'm not somewhat nice to the bimbo my resume will end up in the garbage next to her box of bon bon's?! Shit! I have been told by one job that I don't have enough experience and by two others that I have too much experience! What the hell? So I guess in the mean time I am going to have to start driving limos.

What really pisses me off is that I really liked my old job, I just despised most of the people I worked with. I liked my boss but in order to keep my job I had to work with his old hag of a sister who never brushed her teeth, his asshole brother-in-law and two of his nephews. The only person I liked was my boss and his dad but everyone else there hated him so I had to listen to them all bitching and complaining about him. These people are the poster board family for dysfunctional! I have never in my life seen people so @#$%*! (<-- edited for a PG audience) up!

Okay, sorry about that, I have so needed to vent about that stupid job but didn't because I was trying to just forget about the whole experience. Oh well, time to move on. I'm sure I'll find a job, today was just such a waste of time.

 

Missing You Blogger Template