Monday, June 03, 2002


Bonfire stage 1

Bonfire stage 2


Bonfire stage 2

Roasting marshmallows...the
best part!
Brittany, Danielle and their cousin Tori

We had so much fun yesterday. The graduation was fun, although there were so many people and because it was raining they were all crowded into Marshall's dad's house. Josef was adorable, I can't believe how big he is! After the party we went to my mom's house and went back to work. Bill already had one bonfire going and shortly after him and Marshall had a second one going. It was nice because there was a soft rain going at the same time which kept me from worrying that the fires would get too big. Once the fires slowed down the kids made smores and then spent the night at my mom's house to watch Harry Potter with Bill who hadn't seen it yet. Anyway, it was a nice day but now it is Monday and back to a hectic week. Today I have a few job leads to follow up on, I am getting my hair cut which has me nervous and my mom needs help cleaning limo's. Did I tell you I think I am going to drive (limousines)? I have never driven before but I could really use some extra money. I'll let you know how that goes. I am nervous about my hair because right now it is almost down to my waist and I am cutting it to my shoulders! I'll try to get a before and after photo. I have to run I am as usual running late!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template