Sunday, June 02, 2002

Congratulations Kristy!


Graphic by Mary's Little Lamb


Today is Marshall's niece's hich school graduation open house. We are headed over there this afternoon. Lately it has been hard to get together with all of his family at one time so this will be nice. I am so happy for Kristy because I know how hard she has had to work to graduate. I am also excited to see Kristy's son Josef, he is about 10 months now, and I haven't seen him in awhile, I am sure he is huge! I will probably have to beat off his other aunts to get a chance to hold him! lol

Every time I hold him Marshall gets this look in his eye, like "please don't give her any ideas!" lol I honestly don't think I want any more kids, three is more than enough! But at the same time I don't want to do any thing final to prevent having children because I'm just not ready to completely shut the door. You know?

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template