Tuesday, May 28, 2002

I have really missed blogging, I have missed my online friends, I have missed playing with my website, sometimes I wonder if it would be better to just delete all of my stuff and forget about it. I have been gone for so long, I'm sure no one would notice. Well, I would notice, but that would be about it. I never meant to be offline for so long, but I still don't have permanent web access, which in a way is nice. I have much more time to spend with my family, and I don't feel guilty for not keeping up with emails because honestly there haven't been very many. When I started this blog it was for me, a way to process thoughts, and vent about daily stuff. There have been so many times that I have wanted to blog about something and couldn't because I had no way to get online, also people at work had been reading my blog and since I wanted to mostly bitch about work, I didn't feel comfortable blogging at all.

Well, I quit my job, it was pretty much unbearable, (a very long, boring story) so I am now job searching, planning a wedding, raising three children of my own - as well as dealing with future step children issues, trying to keep some romance alive with my future husband, and we are still thinking about building a house. Damn it! I think I need somewhere to vent! lol Okay, so no one is probably reading this anymore, and I'm sure most online have forgotten I was even around. I guess that is ok, I know it is here and hopefully I can continue blogging on a regular basis. So enough about that! :-)


We went to the lakes this weekend with Marshall's family. The kids had so much fun fishing and playing in the lake. Anthony refused to wear a life jacket at first but once he realized he couldn't fish without it finally gave in. The way he was running up and down the dock I thought for sure he would fall in, but surprisingly he didn't. He didn't catch any fish either, lol we had to cut the hook off of his line because he wouldn't let anyone help him cast it and the way he was swinging his pole around it was safer for all involved! hehe Brittany caught quite a few fish but they were all little so she threw them back, and Danielle didn't have the patience to sit still long enough to catch anything. They had fun with Marshall's nephews and I enjoyed visiting with his sister. It was nice to get away from all of the chaos at home. Wedding plans are going good. I have to get my dress fitted today and I also have a job lead to follow this afternoon, oh and Brittany has a play at one o'clock. I guess I should get off my ass and get moving!

If by some odd chance someone is actually reading this, have a great day and I promise I'll be around a whole lot more. I'm unemployed so what else am I going to do? hehe

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template