Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Finally updated my archives! Sorry about that, I realize how little I have posted in the last 6 months. I enjoyed going over old posts. The girls have really changed since the last pictures I posted! As soon as I have a little more time I will post their spring pictures as well as some of Anthony, he has gotten huge! Did I tell you that he can say and recognize all of his ABC's as well as count to almost 20? I am so impressed because we have never really spent a lot of time teaching him, he just picked it up from games and Sesame Street! He is talking so much, he keeps us laughing all the time. He loves to bug his sisters. Oh and I think our cat is pregnant!! She is getting fat (she has always been very thin) and I never did get her fixed (oops) and she is sleeping and eating a lot more. I guess I should get her to a vet to find out for sure. Marshall says she is for sure having kittens but I think I want a second opinion! lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template