Monday, April 15, 2002

Hmm, I started my last blog last Tuesday and just got around to publishing it today. Sorry about that.
Lot's going on around here. We might be building a house!? We almost bought a house but it turned out to need too much work. So this is plan "B". I'll keep you posted on how it's going


Marshall and I finally set a wedding date (did I mention that already?), we will get married on the 4th of July. Everyone keeps asking me how the planning is going. Honestly, I haven't done much. I was consumed by wedding plans for my first wedding, I want this one to be a lot more relaxed (and a lot less expensive!) Somehow, when I start to plan on paper it keeps getting out of hand. You know the, "well, we should invite them and maybe we should serve this..." blah, blah, blah. I just can't seem to get into it without it turning into this big production that I DON'T want. That is the reasoning behind the wedding on the 4th of July. Have a small wedding early on and a big party afterward with tons of fireworks, music, and twinkling lights. But then you have to add a cake, and food, and a dance floor (the wedding will be on my mom's back yard) and now we are planting flowers, and painting the deck, .... shit, maybe we should just head to Vegas? LOL

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template