Thursday, January 02, 2014

Monday, Monday

So the problem with having a holiday in the middle of the week is that when you go back to work on Thursday it feels like another Monday all over again. This is especially difficult when you work with children who are usually at odds when their schedule is off. So grumpy kids makes a grumpy me plus my younger kids went back to school and activities so we are all out of sorts. Long story of all of this is that once again my New Year reflective post will have to wait.

Of course I am focusing on the positive and my biggest blessing is having all of my kids under one roof for another week or so before they head off to their respective schools and busy lives. Trying my best to cherish every moment even if I do find myself wanting to nag about the hair in the bathtub and the open sodas all over the house.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template