Friday, April 11, 2003

Last night my computer crashed and then my server decided to keep knocking me offline so I did what every sensible person does. I yelled at it and then decided to go to bed. My sister lent me some new books and I started Fourplay, she said it was really good and so far I would have to agree. Sara (from work) also lent me The Good Mother. I started that as well but it is so intense that I can only read it in spurts. From the first page you can tell that something bad is going to happen.

So last night John was working late at the limo shop with Bill trying to get the coach back together and I am curled up in bed (alone) with two different books both about women going through a divorce. How ominous is that? (Just kidding John!) ROFL

I try to decide which one to read, the one about the husband who will eventually drag his ex-wife through a horrific custody battle or the one where the ass of a husband leaves his wife for a younger woman, his secretary no less. I went with the second one because I knew the other one would make me cry and besides, I am the younger woman in John's life so there shouldn't be any similarities. hehe Although I guess now that I am 30 maybe I should reconsider that!

I don't remember falling asleep but I guess I did because I was woken up at 5am with John barely getting home! He slept for a few hours and is already at work. And here I sit feeling guilty as hell because I should also be heading to work and instead I am sitting on my ass because I can't seem to get motivated. I so hate mornings!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template