Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Just a quick post today. Not much going on. The girls seem to be swamped with homework and I still have a cough left over from my cold which is driving me nuts! Since I am coughing so much I have a horrendous headache and can't seem to keep an original thought in my head. So when all else fails follow the crowd. lol Here is my very first This or That Tuesday.

1. Heroines: Ariel (Little Mermaid) or Belle (Beauty & the Beast)?
Definitely Belle she has always been my favorite.

2. More heroines: Mulan or Pocahontas?
Pocahontas...although I must admit I've never actually seen Mulan

3. Princesses: Snow White or Cinderella?
Cinderella, I've never really card for Snow White.

4. Toy Story: Buzz or Woody?
Buzz mostly because he is Anthony's favorite.

5. Animals: Simba (Lion King) or Bambi?
Simba, Bambi always depresses me. I remember that movie making me cry and cry as a kid.

6. Naughty boys: Peter Pan or Pinocchio?
Peter Pan

7. Sidekicks: Sebastian the Crab (Little Mermaid) or Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)?
Jiminy Cricket

8. Villians: Wicked Queen (Snow White) or Cruella DeVil (101 Dalmations)?
Cruella DeVil

9. Classics: Goofy or Pluto?
Neither

10. And of course: Mickey or Donald?
Mickey, Donald was always so grumpy.

Well I guess I should figure out what to feed my family for dinner tonight. Before I head out I just wanted to say thank you to my sweet friend Kay for her wonderful blog award! :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template