Monday, October 07, 2002

I love fall! Today (Sunday...I haven't gone to bed yet) we took the kids to a pumpkin patch a few miles from here. I had to share with pictures below, it is so much fun. The kids enjoyed picking their pumpkins and playing in the strawbale maze. John bought me a gorgeous fall swag I'll have to take a picture of as soon as I find somewhere to hang it. They also had a few baby animals in the barn for the kids to pet. We had way too much fun.

We ended the day by going to Krispy Kreme and finally trying one of their unbelievably yummy doughnuts (ummm......okay....we ate more than one! lol) for the very first time. The kids loved watching them be made. We came home to a house that smelled so yummy because before we left I turned the crock pot on to warm up a batch of apple cider. It was a perfect end to a perfect day. :-) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I also hope you enjoy the pictures below. Click on them to see a larger image.

The Pumpkin Patch

Decisions...decisions

Brittany and Danielle

John helps hunt for pumpkins

Anthony found his pumpkin

Moooo!

Oink - Oink!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template