Saturday, August 31, 2002

We took the kids to see Scooby Doo last night, it was quite cute. Anthony sat mesmerized through the entire movie! He didn't even want to eat popcorn or candy, I don't even think he blinked! lol We also stopped to visit John's sister before we headed to the movie. Josef was there he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. He will be turning one soon. John's sister from Florida will be visiting soon. She should be here Tuesday. Since I am the "baby" sister I have been elected to keep her entertained. I don't know her very well and the time I did spend with her was during the time John's mom was in the hospital, right before she passed away.

Let's just say that we probably didn't get a very good impression of each other, way too much bonding in my opinion. Maybe it's cause she lives far away and I don't know her as well as the rest, or maybe it's cause she's the oldest sister and bossy as hell towards John, or maybe it's just cause she is so much older than me and we don't have much in common, whatever it is I am not overly excited about the visit. But of course I am new to the family so I've kinda gotta be nice. Oh well, it can't be that bad. Everyone says to take her shopping and she should be happy.

I still have way too much to do around here and I spent way too much time playing "Sweet Tooth". Have you played it yet? It's way too addicting! Worse than Poppit! So now I have to get off my butt and get stuff done. I have a limo run tonight but not until 9pm. What's everyone doing this weekend? Anything exciting? I was thinking of heading out to John's family's lake cabin but it is supposed to be rainy and cold all weekend so we will probably skip that. Besides I have to drive Monday as well so that probably wouldn't work anyway.

We have this limo that so far I have refused to drive. It is a 14 passenger and really intimidates me. I drive the 12 passenger no problem but the 14 just seems so much bigger. Anyway, my mom has been bugging me to drive it because it gets better runs and even better tips. So Sunday I'm gonna have John take me out so I can practice. It is the newest and nicest car and I don't want to be the first person to put a scratch in it! lol Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template