Friday, August 30, 2002

Not much going on today. Anthony and I hung out at home. We were supposed to go to the park but it started raining so we stood home until the girls got home from school and then we ran to the bank and then headed over to my mom's to get Britt's new saxophone. It is gorgeous, so shiny, it looks brand new. She was really happy, now we just have to take it over to the music shop to make sure it is working properly.

We are just waiting for John to get home from work so that we can head into town. We are gonna go eat and maybe go to a movie. I just want to get out of the house. It has been raining off and on since yesterday. We got water in the basement last night because it was raining so hard. John had to bring the rinse 'n vac down to suck it all up. I have so much laundry to do and I am just NOT in the mood to do anything. So I figure tonight I will hide from all of the messes that are waiting for me and I will get to them tomorrow.

While I am waiting for John to get his butt in the shower (he just got home) I'm gonna do the Friday Five. Hope you all have a great weekend! :-)

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
My going out to party blank tank with a built in bra and a completely open back. I bought it for the street dance we went to last weekend.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
I would love to have a very nice leather jacket. I have a longer leather coat that was bought for me by an exboyfriend. It is nice but I want something shorter.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
I have a hard time getting rid of clothes, I have so much shit I know I'm never gonna wear and for some reason I keep hanging on to it. I finally brought myself to store most of it in the attic, now if I could only get myself to give it away. I really can't think of any sane reason why I do this.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
I would have to say jeans, only because I feel most comfortable in them and when I feel comfortable I am always at my best.

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
Ummm....I'd have to say just about anything that I wore in high school. I went through this phase where everything was black. I also had these pink and black acid washed jeans that were so damn tight, they were so tight around my ankles that I would have to call my little sister in to help me get them off, oh and the big hair! My hair was so big it was outright scary! Sheesh, how embarrassing! lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template