Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Not much going on today. I have been trying to motivate myself into cleaning out the kids' closets and boxing up clothes/toys they no longer use. My mom had a call from my grandmother and I guess my Uncle Jessie (he is a few weeks younger than me) and his wife and five kids have moved in with her because they have no where else to go. I'm sure they could use the clothes and the toys would hopefully keep them out of my grandma's way. She's not a real kid type grandmother and I'm sure she's driving them nuts. My mom said she would pay for me to ship the stuff to Colorado, so now all I need to do is get it together. Unfortunately, I really can't seem to motiviate myself to do anything. I did find this at LaLa's and figured it would at least fill up empty space. You need to describe each item with a two word phrase:

Your home - Country Chaos
Your car - Minivan Extrordinaire
Your job - Fulltime Mommy
Your Significant Other - Sexy Workaholic
Your Family - Cherished Crazily
Your Friends - Select Few
The Internet - Unbelievably Slow
Television - Cable Free
Books - Escape Routes
Today - Muggy Boredom

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template