Tuesday, August 27, 2002

It has been extremely hectic around here. The girls had a wonderful first and second day of school. Homework is already keeping them busy. Brittany is getting excited for her first saxophone (she will be playing the alto sax) lesson next week (Bill bought her one online, it should be here on Friday) and piano lessons start soon for both girls. My daily planner is filling up with appointments, lessons, practices, meetings. I am excited for fall and before you know it Christmas will be here, next thing you know this school year will be over. Time just keeps going by way too fast!

I spent the day running errands in town. I got my nails done which I really needed to do, they looked horrible, now they are a really cool purple. After picking up the girls from school we headed over to the grocery store when I saw Brittany's old preschool. The parking lot was empty except for one car so I took a chance that one of the teachers might still be there. Sure enough Brittany's old preschool teacher was there although for the life of me I couldn't remember her name! She remembered Brittany right away and I put Anthony on a waiting list for preschool. This year is already full but she told me to call her on Monday to see if someone maybe didn't show up for orientation or changed their mind. If he doesn't get in this year he will for sure get in next year. I wish I would have thought of stopping by there sooner, I just didn't think it was a big deal if he didn't go this year. But he really needs to do something other than being with me all day. He misses going to daycare and playing with the other kids. If he gets in it would only be a few hours two days a week, I know he would love it there so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I talked to Gilly today. He can't tell me where he is headed right now but his ship recently left HongKong. He said he can't even explain how huge it was there. We must have talked for almost two hours! Although it was more like a bunch of conversations because the satellite on his ship kept cutting us off so he had to keep calling me back. I miss him so much, I was so excited to hear from him. Well, I've got to get running. *NiTe*

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template