Monday, August 12, 2002

I am so beyond disappointed right now! For the last four hours I have been waiting for the girls going from extremely excited to see them to getting more and more worried as the hours went by. I tried Jorge's cell phone continuously and no answer. He told me he would be here between noon and 1pm. Finally at 4pm I called his house to see if his wife knew their flight number. Imagine my shock when Jorge answered the phone! I know he told me that he was leaving on the 12th and would be here in the afternoon. He just forgot to tell me that he is leaving on the 12th at 11:55pm and won't be here until the afternoon of the 13th!!!! I have been so stressed. At least I know the girls are ok and I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see them. :-(

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template