Thursday, July 11, 2002

We took my brother to the airport today. He will be heading out to the Middle East later this month. Today has been such a shitty day. I hate when my brother leaves, it is so hard to see him go. On top of that I tried to call my sister because I have been feeling so shitty over what happened and she changed her freakin' phone number! Everything is so simple for her. She can just change her phone number and forget that the rest of us exist. I hate when she does this. What makes her think that being part of a family has nothing to do with her? As long as everyone is kissing her ass she is perfectly happy but as soon as the whole freaking world doesn't revolve around her she just throws a little temper tantrum and forgets about the people that really care about her. I can't count the number of times that she has just decided to quit talking to everyone in our family. Does she think that she is the only person in this world that has had a screwed up childhood? Get over it! It wasn't that damn bad and if it was get same therapy and move on. Maybe I am just jealous because it could never be that easy for me. No matter how much my mom pisses me off or my dad makes me want to scream, I couldn't just cut them out of my life. I can pretty much guarantee that it will be well over a year before she will speak to any of us again. In one month my brother will be stuck on a Navy ship halfway across the world and would give anything to be here with his family and my sister who lives in the same town with us won't even bother to pick up the phone to tell us all to go to hell.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template