Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Only two more days and John and I will be headed to Wisconsin. Every one keeps asking me where we are going. Honestly, we have no plan. We are just going to get in the car and go. For four days we are just going to do whatever we want to do, no cell phones, no limousines, no children, absoultely nothing! Whoohoo :-)

Last night Nathan (limo driver I drove with last Saturday) brought his wife and children over to see the kitties. They picked a calico one. They picked the one that I wanted to keep but didn't because the girls wanted the striped kitty. Oh well, at least I can still go visit. :-( They didn't take her home yet but the kitties should be ready to move out next week. I am already sad about it but I guess I should try to find more homes. I swear if they could stay this little and cuddly I would keep them all! ROFL

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template