Thursday, July 25, 2002

I spent way too much time here this morning. I have never been there before but found some really fun ideas I can't wait to try when the girls get home. I really love her concept of having to destroy the package to get to the gift. I hate saving wrapping paper/gift bags etc. It drives me nuts when people do that although I have learned to look the other way when John's sisters recycle my gift bags. Now wouldn't it drive them nuts to have to destroy the package to open it? ROFL

As much as I enjoyed the above site I really should get off my ass and get some work done. I have to finish up the laundry so that I can start packing for our honeymoon. Now that I think of it I have no luggage! The girls took all of my bags to California with them! Anyway, it's a honeymoom.......do we really need clothes? hehe

John still thinks that I am going to make a list of where we will be going and things to do etc. I told him I wasn't going to because I don't want a list, I just want to go. But he just snickers because he thinks he knows me so well. Ok, so I confess, I am a list person. I even make a list of every item of clothing the girls take to California so that they don't forget anything. I had detailed lists made for every person in my wedding party so they knew exactly what to do. In fact I cringed at the last wedding I drove limo for because the bride had a handwritten note that everyone was passing around so they knew what to do. Okay, I'm going way off subject. The point is I do NOT necessarily need to make a list and this time I am not going to make one just to prove Mr. I-Know-Everything wrong. And if I just can't take it and break down and make a list anyway, well, I'll just be sure he doesn't see it! ROFL

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template