Friday, July 19, 2002

I can not believe that we stood on the phone until 1am! LOL Thank you so much for calling, I really missed talking to you and I had way too much fun! And I don't care what you say! I do NOT sound like those people from the movie FARGO! ROFLMAO

Anthony woke me up way too early but he didn't want scrambled eggs, today he wanted waffles. Of course we don't have any waffles because I still haven't went to the grocery store! I so hate grocery shopping! It is like the most torturous thing I have to do. There are days when people pretty much annoy me in general but grocery stores seem to be the worst source of annoyment. I have actually talked myself out of grocery shopping many times, there have been times when John and I have been in the parking lot of the grocery store trying to talk ourselves into actually going in and at the same time we look at each other and say "let's go out to eat". I am not even exaggerating here. It is so sad!

Well, before I head off to do the zillion and one things I have to do today here is my Friday Five:

1. Where were you born?
Denver, Colorado

2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not?
Although I was born in Denver I was raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I did move back to Denver (Aurora actually) as an adult and although I miss the mountains and the awesome weather (remember I'm comparing it to weather in Fargo, North Dakota) I don't really miss all of the people, traffic, crime, etc. As for Wyoming, you couldn't pay me enough to ever go back there again! I can't imagine living in a town where I would constantly run into people from high school, how annoying would that be?

3. Where in the world do you feel the safest?
Right here at home in boring Fargo, North Dakota.

4. Do you feel you are well-traveled?
I don't know, more than some I guess, I've lived in California and have visited many states such as Arizona, Montanta, Utah, Nevada, Alaska; I've been to Canada and Mexico, but I've never been to Europe and I would love to go to Ireland some day so I guess I would have to say no, I don't feel as if I am well-traveled.

5. Where is the most interesting place you've been?
I guess interesting I would have to say Arizona, I spent a week there with a friend and we spent the entire time visiting old Native American cave and cliff dwellings. We had a guided tour through this awesome canyon which was just amazing because there were so many cliff dwellings that were still intact. I think that was definitely the most interesting place I've ever been to although I must say Alaska is the most gorgeous state I've ever been to. If I could live anywhere in the US I would have to pick Alaska.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template