Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Well, I'm off to an early start today. I get to be tortured with another interview. This one is at a bank, I can only imagine it would be a boring job but a boring job is better than no job and MUCH better than the job I had with the "Adams Family". lol I have stayed away from jobs like this because I just don't work well with women. Give me a place with a bunch of guys and I am happy. lol I love working in truck/auto shops, the only problem with that is that people (men and women) think you don't know anything because you are a "girl". That gets kind of frustrating, I mean, most of the guys I have worked with in parts centers know less than I do but because they have a....well.....you know....people figure they know more. lol Oh well. So I'm off to the bank to try to get a job where I have to dress up everyday and I don't get dirty.

Marshall and I are also getting our marriage license today, the time is going way too fast and I have sooo much to do! I put up the little countdown thing on my blog because I thought it would be fun, I am starting to hate that clock because I am realizing how little time I really have to get everything ready. Liz and Eden, I could really use some help with something. I had a wonderful idea, okay it was wonderful at the time, but now I am just overwhelmed by the whole thing. I'll email you with details later today and hopefully one of you can help. :-) Okay, I've really got to go this time! lol Bye

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template