Friday, June 07, 2002

I think I need to clean my desk. I have three coffee cups sitting here and only one of them has fresh coffee. I haven't as of yet drank out of the wrong cup but as time progresses the chances of that increses! Ick. Although I can tell which cup Marshall left here, his cups have Jack Daniels written on them, mine have Winne the Pooh. LOL....that pretty much sums us up wouldn't you say?

Well, the driving yesterday went ok. Joe never did call back....he'd better not do that on the 4th because he is supposed to drive us that day! lol Anyway, Marshall didn't want me to go through a day of nerves without actually driving so we went for a drive last night after dinner. I was so nervous but it wasn't as bad as I thought. You have to take turns slower than normal but for the most part it was ok. I'm still nervous about driving in town mostly because of all the construction/detours going on right now. I would hate to end up in a place where I have to back up. That still scares the shit out of me and I refused to back it up into the shop when we got home. Next time we drive I'm going to make him sit in back so he can tell me how it feels from back there. I want to drive a little more before I go order my tuxedo and NO I will NOT wear one of those stupid hats! lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template