Saturday, June 29, 2002

I had all kinds of fun stuff to post about the bachelor party last night but I think I've embarrassed John enough! ROFL I will just say that his night on the town even outdid my bachelorette party and I had an impromptu ~down to the boxers~ strip tease at the I-Beam (our local "alternative" bar) by three very gorgeous but very gay guys. So if his night was even crazier than mine I'm sure you can use your imagination! ROFL

We took the kids out to eat as our last night as a family before wedding guests arrive and things get really busy. We had a wonderful evening and then we came home and guess what I found sitting right inside my door? A beautiful, gorgeous basket of flowers from Liz!!! OMG, what a wonderful surprise!! Aren't they beautiful?! Thank you so so much Liz! Our wedding day will be filled with friends and family and I hope you know that even though you aren't here in person, you will be in my heart just like you are right there next to me! And the same goes for you too! :-)

Look at our beautiful wedding gift from Liz!

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Liz!

John L. and Vivienne

I didn't plan to take the above picture it just came out that way as I was taking pictures of our flowers. I just had to share, it seemed fitting to show a picture of John's mom and dad. Aren't they good looking? :-) They were married over 55 years before John's mom passed away.

Thank you again for thinking of us Liz it really means a lot to both of us! ((((((HUGS))))))

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template