Saturday, June 29, 2002

All I can say is at least I had the decency to drag my butt to bed after my bachelorette party!

I got home around 2am after my limo run last night, Jessica went home and I undressed (I already hate that tuxedo, it is way too hot!), did the usual nightly ritual of teeth brushing and face washing and then went to bed to read a book listening for you-know-who to come stumbling down the stairs. I have no idea what time I fell asleep but I do know that I left the lamp on so that somebody didn't fall onto the floor as they missed the bed. I woke up at 7am with the light giving me a headache (I HATE sleeping with lights on) and an empty bed.

I wish I could say that I turned off the light and went back to sleep, unfortunately, I have to admit that I jumped out of bed freaked out that our party boy wasn't home. I ran to the bathroom to see if he had passed out there, I even checked in Anthony's room before I called my mom's house to see if she was home. Why would I do that? Because my mom threw his bachelor party. ROFL I didn't have time to explain it all yesterday. See, John's best man is his brother-in-law who has been very busy and didn't have time to throw a party. To be honest, John doesn't have many friends, he isn't what you would call a "people person", he pretty much dislikes everybody equally. LOL So my mom and a few select people (I have no idea who) rented a limo and took the groom-to-be out on the town. Is it weird to have your future MIL at your bachelor party? Not if it's MY mom. She parties better than anyone I know and I'm sure he had a very wild night complete with stripper bar.

Okay, back to this morning, I call my mom's house to see if she is home. Bill answers and says, "No, she isn't home". So I do what a normal person would do, I panic! I start to go outside to see if the limo is there in one piece but before I get to the door, the phone rings and it is Bill, he found my mom sleeping in the spare room. I of course demand that he wakes her up because I want to know what in the hell she did to my future husband! As he is waking her up I am walking outside to see if maybe he has passed out on the front step, or in the limo, or something! My head is starting to throb, am I pissed off or worried? I'm really not sure. Finally, my mom comes to the phone to tell me that the love of my life is passed out in her basement after spending the last part of the night (or should I say early part of the morning) with his head in the toilet. ROFLMAO My poor mom, wait a minute I'm sure she had something to do with it! My mom didn't want to send him home that way so she took care of him for me, wasn't that sweet? What a way to bond with your future mother in law! hehe I don't think I even want to know what went on last night, I'm just glad he's in one piece and now I can give him major shit because he insisted as he walked out the door last night that he wasn't going to drink until he was sick. Yeah right! ROFL

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template