Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Good morning, I am off to take Brittany to her acting workshop. It is only an hour so it is kind of a pain in the ass to get up, get everyone ready and drive into town. Oh well, at least there is a park close by to hang out in while we wait. One of Brittany's wires on her braces came loose last night so after the class we are on our way to the orthodontist to get it fixed. I have decided to not go on any more job interviews until after the wedding. It will give me more time with the girls before they head to California to visit their dad, and I will have more time to finish up wedding stuff. Not to mention you can't really start a new job and ask for time off a month later to go on a honeymoon. We aren't going on a long honeymoon, we can't afford that, but we are going to drive up to Minneapolis and then to Wisconsin. We aren't leaving right after the wedding because my dad and Gilly will be here and I won't see them again for awhile. Gilly will be shipped out to the Middle East shortly after that for about 9 months. :-( Anyway, after everyone leaves and Jorge picks up the girls, my mom will take Anthony and John and I will enjoy a 4 day weekend. No kids, no work, no limos.........OMG what in the world will we talk about?! ROFL Have a great day and thanks Aimee for the blinkee...... I love it. :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template