Friday, May 31, 2002

Well, I survived it! The first day of summer vacation is finally over! lol It's such a wonderful day when you are a kid, but it is hard as a mom to keep three kids amused who aren't used to being together all day with no activities planned. Anthony and I spent the morning with my mom and our neighbor Cathy buying flowers for the flowerbeds to make the yard gorgeous for the wedding. I am so happy Cathy wanted to help, I had no idea where to start but not only did we buy a ton of flowers but we got them all planted. WooHoo!! Once they start filling out a bit I will get some pictures online. It is going to be gorgeous!! I am so excited. We still have to do all of the planters but the main flower bed where we are going to do the ceremony in front of is done. Now we just have to figure out where to set up the canopy, dance floor and find enough power to set up the band. Did I mention we are getting a band? lol........so much for my small inexpensive wedding. I just sent a letter to my dad as well as a list of what everything is costing because he was nice enough to offer to help pay for it. **Note to self - call and warn Michelle that the letter is coming so that she can be prepared to revive him in case he faints** hehe

The kids all helped us plant which was fun, now tomorrow Marshall is fixing the stairs on my mom's deck and we are trimming trees etc. Afterward we are going to have a bonfire because I promised the kids that if they worked really hard they could roast marshmallows. Well, I'd better get running. Marshall has been patiently waiting for me to join him to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. Let's hope I can stay awake for the whole thing! lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template