Sunday, May 06, 2001

Talk about terrified. Last night I watched as my two sweet, dainty daughters beat the hell out of a watermelon! Well, the watermelon was a piƱata so I know they were supposed to beat it but never in my life have I seen such a change over them! Brittany is usually so sweet and quiet and she got that stick in her hand and she scared the hell out of me! She is standing there with her cute little tank top that says "Angel" across the front and she swings the stick with a determined look and "CRACK" right across the middle of it. It really was very scary. Next it was Danielle's turn in her bright yellow t-shirt that fittingly says, "90% Angel" and again I am shocked at how as soon as she gets the stick in her hand her whole persona changes she goes from a sweet angel to an avenging angel that is going to beat the hell out of a watermelon! lol I think Anthony must has been just as scared as I was because he whacked it a few times but for the most part he hid. Of course he was the first one out there when the candy finally fell out. And then I watched as my children attacked each other over handfulls of candy! Aaahhhh.......the traditions of Cinco de Mayo! Hope you all had a wonderful and safe day.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template