Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Okay.....you asked about those products that we will not subsitute with any other brand. The ones that you would rather go without other than using an inferior brand. I am a sucker for name brands..... lol.... I won't even buy tape unless it's this tape. I am really bad when it comes to food..... I hate store brand or generic items.....if it's not a national name I won't buy it. Marshall and I have a hard time shopping together. His motto when grocery shopping is the cheaper the better...... my motto is I am feeding this to my kids and they deserve the best. If he were to pick out a can of pineapple he would get this on the other hand I would get this. He is slowly learning how to shop like me. lol In fact the other day he came home with this as opposed to this. hehe

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template