Thursday, May 03, 2001

The girls had their spring concert on Tuesday. Brittany had a solo and she was incredible!! I have no idea where she gets her voice from because I can't sing a note. Anthony even tells me to be quiet when he hears me singing! lol Danielle was also in the concert and she was so cute up there on that huge stage. For part of the performance the younger kids had to sit still on the bleachers as the older children performed. As you can imagine it can be awfully hard for 30-1st graders to sit still for any length of time. I looked at Danielle and was surprised to see her "I am going to hurt some one" look on her face. It didn't take long to figure out the cause. lol She was sitting next to this little boy named William. He was so cute with a suit jacket and a bright red tie. He was also very absorbed in the music that the older kids were singing and he was swinging his hands in rhythm.......everytime he moved his hands he touched Danielle's shoulder or hair. He wasn't hurting her but she kept moving over away from him as far as she could which of course didn't keep him from touching her long hair. lol I was seriously worried that she was going to punch him she looked so mad! hehe Thankfully some of my "don't hit" lectures got through (I just wish they would regarding her big sister lol) because she didn't hit him. Although I did find out when I asked her about it later that she "accidentally" stepped on his foot. After the concert we went out to eat to treat the kids to ice cream and guess who was there? lol William and his family. He made his mom bring him over to our table so he could say hi to Danielle. It was so cute. hehe Danielle did admit on the way home that William was handsome in his suit........but she said "Don't let it fool you mom.......he is still a pest"

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template