Sunday, April 22, 2001

Part Three - The Restaurant: I was mooned! I have never in my life been mooned.......well not by someone I didn't know at least! lol After we left the hospital (see Part Two below) Marshall and I both decide to go grab something to eat. Neither one of us had eaten dinner and since we were both starting to wake up we decided to stop at a 24 hour diner not far from the hospital. We are seated at a booth and we had just got done ordering when a large group of teenagers started walking in........they kept coming and coming. The filled up the entire back section and it was so loud we had to practically shout to hear each other. Marshall remembered that it was a prom night and most of these kids had probably came from a post prom party. (At this time it is 2:00 am) We are eating our food when I glanced up and seen this kid leap through the air and fall on his back. I still have no idea what in the hell he was trying to do but his friends all thought it was funny. They kept urging him to do it again. I watched in fascination as he put a chair in the middle of the aisle and went to the opposite side to take a running leap. Just as he was about to run the manager came by so the kid sat down at the table closest to him. An older guy was sitting there eating by himself and they start talking like they are old friends. Marshall meanwhile is oblivious to the whole thing because his back is facing the kids. The waitress goes to the table where this kids friends are and starts to take their order. Next thing I know the guy is running down the aisle, jumps on the chair and goes flying through the air, sails past the waitresses head and lands on his back with a loud crash on the top of the table. The poor waitress freaked out and ran away. She had no clue what was going on. He sat down as all his friends screamed and clapped and the manager comes out. The manager is a younger guy and took it all in good stride. He just told the kid to stay seated or he was gonna get strapped in a highchair. I have been at many different restaurants, my friends used to go out and eat and at times would get sorta wild but NEVER did we do anything like that! Marshall and I are finishing up our coffee and trying to have a conversation in the midst of all the noise when I notice a young guy walking past me. He is walking kinda strange and I notice his pants are sagging down below his butt and his sweatshirt is pulled down low. He makes eye contact with me, smiles, walks past Marshall and soon as he is in my line of vision he pulls up his sweatshirt and moons me! His whole entire white ass is sticking out! Then he turns around to make sure I saw and smiled at me! I just sat there speechless and Marshall has no idea what happened. I just started laughing....it was pretty funny. So on that note we went home and I was finally able to go to bed! So........how was your Friday?

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template