Friday, March 23, 2001

My cat killed a mouse last night....and she left it for us in front of the entertainment center. I freaked out.....I had visions of Anthony finding it and bringing it to me. Yuck!!!!!!! I get chills down my spine just thinking about it. Luckily, Marshall noticed it first and I didn't have to see it at all. Then I remembered the story I've heard of Marshall's sister. I guess she was sleeping and woke up to find her kitty sitting on her chest with a mouse hanging out if it's mouth! Can you imagine? I HATE mice and living out in the country you are bound to get a few which is why we have a cat. My daughters thought it was funny.....I'm sure they will be telling everyone at school. How embarrassing! lol....but then again I'm telling you all here so what the hell?

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template