Thursday, March 22, 2001

Last night I was sitting here at the computer when I heard a loud bang and my kids started screaming. I ran into the kitchen to find my daughters staring at the microwave in shock. It seems that they both wanted a Capri Sun juice which I keep frozen in the freezer to keep their lunches cool and also to prevent them from drinking something that is meant for school only. So my oldest daughter decides that the easiest way to defrost them is to put them in the microwave. Have you ever seen a Capri Sun juice? If you have you know that they are kept in foil pouches!! And of course everyone knows what happens if you put foil in the microwave right?? Obviously not. I guess I just assumed that she knew not to put foil in the microwave. I guess I was wrong! Luckily no one was hurt but it sure scared the shit out of me!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template