Saturday, December 02, 2000

I just had a visit from Wah Lee. She left a cute message about how my page reminded her of "hot cocoa". I then visited her page which I really liked. Although the picture she has on her main index made me look twice because they guy looked almost exactly like an old boyfriend from high school named Jason. I haven't thought of Jason in a long time. We never let anyone know we were dating because he was a year younger than me and I didn't want anyone to know but damn he was sexy. :-) Isn't it funny when past memories come back so vivid they take you away to a place that was for so long forgotten?

I then realized that being compared to hot cocoa was kind of sad. Sure it's warm and comforting and so sweet but it doesn't seem like that long ago when I would have been compared more to a shot of tequila. Warm with fire and sexy and wild. I know that those parts of me are still there but for the most part I am just a mom........hot cocoa. How depressing.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template