Thursday, November 09, 2000

Still no decision.....as myself and the rest of the country waits. Have you ever watched a pot of water that never seems to boil? This is a hell of a lot worse! Let's hope we can finally resolve this tonight.

Marshall is in love with another woman........well kinda :-) He has pictures of her and all her CD's, he knows and loves all her songs by heart, and he is in love with her legs. Who am I talking about? Tina Turner. Tonight we are going to her concert. I must truely love this man because only for him would I go to this concert. Give me Kid Rock or Eminem any day!! Actually, we have an agreement. If we ever have a chance to see Eminem he has to go with me. Now that is truely a funny picture. I told him I would go to the concert under one condition......we couldn't sit close enough for her to sweat on me. :-)

Actually, Marshall's dad had the funniest assessment of the whole Tina thing. His comment was "why would anyone want to go see that old bag?" After listening to myself and Marshall's sisters give Marshall shit about Tina his dad finally defended him by saying,
"Don't feel bad son, Gene Autry is old too."
Marshall responded "but Dad, Gene Autry is dead!!."
and of course Marshall's dad got the last word by saying "You mean Tina's still alive!!"

All joking aside I'm sure this will be a fun concert........just lead me to the beer. :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template