Friday, November 10, 2000

As I sit here in my Tina Turner T-shirt I must now figure out a way to rip the prior entry off the page and eat it. In my own defense, I must first say that I was only joking (well kinda). There are many of Tina's songs that I have liked but like in many things, when Marshall says one thing I automatically say the comlete opposite even if I might happen to agree with him. Why? I don't know it's just more fun around here that way. Add to that the fact that he starts drooling when he sees her pictures or hears her songs......well of course I made fun of her. What other defense do I have? Besides I did tell him that if he ever had a chance to have a one night stand with Tina he should go for it. Now, if that isn't understanding I don't know what is! haha

Now before I get myself in more trouble, because now that Marshall realizes that I write about him here I have a feeling that he'll be checking up on me. He wants to know why I talk about him here when he doesn't talk about me to the whole world. Well, this is mainly anonymous and there are probably only two people other than me who reads this page. On the other hand he tells his dad stuff about me like when I'm mad at him (Marshall). I think he does it because then I have to be nice to him because I like his dad and I don't want him to think that I abuse Marshall (even if I do on occasion). Anyway, I think I'm getting sidetracked here, so before I get in more trouble I will tell you about the concert.

The concert was awesome!! Joe Cocker was the opening act and although I didn't realize that he sang so many songs that I knew, I was awed by the intensity of his voice. He was truely incredible! As for Tina, all I can say is that she has a charisma that you could feel rushing through the entire stadium! I mean she was up there with all these beautiful, young girls in skimpy outfits and I'm not sure if anyone even noticed them! I am truely humbled by her! I am 27 and after running after three kids all day I am beat, I can't imagine getting up on a stage and being as wild and energetic as she was, much less at 60! I came home exhausted after just watching her! All I can say is that if you have the chance to see this concert.....GO!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template