Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yesterday would have been John's 50th birthday, instead there was a benefit in celebration of his life. I am overwhelmed by all of the support we received, I am humbled by how many people cared enough to be there and I am sad because it is yet one more thing that I won't be able to share with John. I wonder what he would think of all of this? I bet he would be amazed at how many people cared enough about him to be there.

I have so much more that I want to write but I am so tired. I am drained and all I want to do is go to bed.

1 comment:

Darylynn said...

Hi Lisa! Hope you had a nice birthday. I'm sure it's hard to be in much of a celebratory mood. Glad to read about the nice celebration of John's life, tho. Hope you and the family are doing okay. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. (((Hugz)))

 

Missing You Blogger Template