Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Long boring day at work today. I am still feeling sick so it was all pretty blah. Hopefully this cough will go away soon, I am so sick of being sick but it's not bad enough to go to a doctor cause pretty much they wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. Brittany is telling me a very long boring story about school. I am trying to listen because I know that before I know it she will quit telling me about her day but damn her stories are LONG! She has been talking for at least 20 minutes straight telling me about a fight with one of her friends. I can't even get a thought in edgewise will all of her chattering. So I guess I'll end this post for now and give her my undivided attention so that she can finish up soon (I hope). If she doesn't stop soon I think I'll tell her to do some chores, that should get her to disappear pretty quick. hehe

I really do try to listen to her stories about school but if you have ever heard any of Brittany's stories (or if you have a Brittany of your own) I'm sure you can understand. She can go on, and on, and on.............well now that I think about it, I have had some pretty long posts here so I guess I know where she gets it from. lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template