Monday, March 31, 2003

I should be at work right now but I can't seem to get my ass moving. Yesterday I woke up with a cough and today I feel like total shit. I did spend yesterday working on a new layout but as you can see I haven't uploaded it yet. Hopefully I will have time to do that tonight. Yesterday was one of those lazy Sundays where you look back on Monday morning and wish you would have got more done. I still have laundry to do and my computer area looks like a disaster hit. Between empty coffee mugs and photo albums from where Brittany scanned in baby pics for her autiobiography, not to mention just the typical mess that usually seems to find its way here I can barely find my keyboard! My computer is in the basement of our new home and as the basement is supposed to be the kids playroom there are unpacked boxes of toys, books, and pretty much everything else we didn't know what to do with. Hopefully we will get this organized soon because it is driving me insane.

Do any of you wear contact lenses? Have you ever went to put your contacts into your eyes and open the case to find them empty? If you have, did you wrack your brain trying to remember if you took them out the night before. Maybe you close one eye and then another trying to see if things look blurry because your eyes are tired from wearing contacts all night or is it because you really just can't see. You might stand inches away from the mirror peering into it, trying to see if you can see a contact lens, maybe you push your finger into your eye to see if they might have stuck to your eye ball. You will probably squint into your contact case again, maybe you just over looked them, are they stuck to the top of the lids? As you rule out first one scenario and then another you notice stuck to the side of the sink a dried up remain of your contact lens. It suddenly hits you that you left the case within reach of a four year old. Pretty stupid of you isn't it..........or maybe it's just me.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template